A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend somehow fell into the Adobe flash software, now he must rap-battle against stick figures from one of the most iconic Abode Flash Game and Animation called “Animation vs Animator” from an decade ago.
Play the classic Animation vs Animator SE.
The Chosen One and all the other stickfigures are just chilling playing cards, until Orange notices a new game on Alan’s pc. The game was called “Friday Night Funkin”, Orange goes up to it and tries to open it but nothing happens so he then opens up Adobe Animate and draws a hammer to smash the game with. He smashes the game and out of it comes Bf (and Gf). Bf then stands up and saw The Chosen One in front of him, Bf then decides to challenge him to an epic rap battle.
- End Process
- Alan (Freeplay)
- Diva (Freeplay)
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod or other mods they are developing, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Key Authors
- JetTRG: Director, Charter & Editing
- MijaeLio: Coder
- XG_Chris: Artist/Animator
- amaarzadjali: Composed “Adobe” & “Victim”, and the TCO “Diva” cover from FNF B3
- HeckingLost: Composed “End Process”
- DUDE IM JOA: Composed “Alan” and the Menu Theme
- Goji Darko: BF Scared Sprite
- Duckiny125: Did the funny storyline
- Original Authors
- Alan Becker: Creator of “Animator vs. Animation”
- Biddle3: Originally composed “Diva” from FNF B3
- paciofd: B3 BF sprite
- Jams3D: B3 GF sprite
- Special Thanks
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.