A mod of Friday Night Funkin where different characters sings Headache from Garcello Mod, but every every turn a different cover is used.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Robotic Press: Creating the covers and programming.
- V.S. Lav: https://gamebanana.com/mods/297924
- V.S. Tricky V2.1: https://gamebanana.com/mods/44334
- Hat Kid over BF: https://gamebanana.com/wips/53720
- Smoke Em Out struggle: https://gamebanana.com/mods/166531
- V.S. Zardy: https://gamebanana.com/mods/44366 Zardy
- Foolhardy Reanimated: https://gamebanana.com/mods/183664
- VS Hex Mod: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/14942
- Vs Tord: https://gamebanana.com/mods/44406
- Vs. Tord Mod LEGACY EDITION: https://gamebanana.com/mods/183165
- literally every fnf mod ever (Vs Bob Week): https://gamebanana.com/mods/285296
- V.S. Sunday: https://gamebanana.com/mods/300849
- VS Annie OC Week: https://gamebanana.com/mods/46918
- Playable Tankman: https://gamebanana.com/mods/184848
- VS. KAPI – Arcade Showdown: https://gamebanana.com/mods/44683
- Playable Kapi+: https://gamebanana.com/mods/296064
- Starving Artist: https://gamebanana.com/mods/289357
- VS Cassandra ALPHA RELEASE: https://gamebanana.com/mods/286853
- V.S. TABI Ex Boyfriend: https://gamebanana.com/mods/286388
- V.S. Agoti: https://gamebanana.com/mods/284934
- HD Senpai over Dad: https://gamebanana.com/mods/185587
- HD Monika over Dad: https://gamebanana.com/mods/309249
- Salty’s Sunday Night: https://gamebanana.com/mods/43252
- Friday Night Funkin’ – QT Mod: https://gamebanana.com/mods/299714
- V.S. Whitty Full Week: https://gamebanana.com/mods/44214
- Carol V2: https://gamebanana.com/mods/42811
- Always and only Download the mod for your high-end Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.