A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Tricky and Hank crosses path somewhere in Nevada and than started a rhythm-battle to a remix of “Madness” from the vs Tricky Mod.
Is a combination of a lot of things.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- modiey: Made the Mod
- hank vs tricky by @Charmx the king
- madness cover by @FalKKonE
- tricky murderface by @BYOK
- mag hank by @YellowMaster
- madness remix by @RetroSpecter
- madness mag hank by @Tined Texas26767
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Original Tricky Mod Credits:
- Banbuds: Director, Artist and Animator
- Rozebud: Musician and Programming
- KadeDeveloper : Programming
- Cval: Charting, off-setting
- YingYang48: Composer
- JADS: Composer
- Moro: Cutscene 3 + 4, Backgrounds
- Shadow Mario: Psyche Engine Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.