A mod of FNF Hypno Lullaby where Boyfriend sings a remix of the song “Monochrome ” but this time is Mount Silver over Lost Silver.
Who is Mount Silver?
Easter Egg – Snow on Mt. Silver is a creepypasta based on Pokémon, where the protagonist, Angie, ends up seeing the results that a bizarre GameShark code has on Pokemon Silver. The story has been adapted into a short film which follows the main plot, and a fan game that recreates the results of the code.
- Unknown (Symbols) will appear during gameplay. You must type figure out the Unknown symbol and type it out with your keyboard. It looks really close to the English alphabet.
- Here is a picture of all the symbols.
- It correspond to the following English alphabets.
- Pendelum Mechanic: Press Spacebar with each time the Pendulum is at its lowest point to keep up with Hypno. You can turn this on by selecting Hard mode in the option menu.
New Difficulty Options:
- “Hell Mode” that makes everything harder.
- “Pussy Mode” turn off all Mechanics
Mount Silver Credits:
- PixelAves: Artist/Composer
Original Hypno Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Banbuds: Director, Artist, Animator, Voice Acting
- ash237 : Programmer
- Yoshubs: Programmer
- Adam McHummus: Composer
- TheInnuendo : Composer
- Nimbus Cumulus: Composer
- Uncle Joel: Artist, Animator
- chillinraptor: Artist BG
- ScorchVx : Artist
- SandPlanet: Charter
- Fidy50: Charter
- typic: Artist, Animator
- Mr_NoL: Vocal Edits
- BonesTheSkelebunny01: Artist
- DONATE, to mod creator if you like.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.