This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- LiterallyNoOne: Song Cover
- MAJIN QUEEN SPRITES BY COCOTHEMUNCHKIN!
- Rotating Banana Pillars by Applebar!
- Charting by Cerbera!
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credits:
- Rightburst: Director
- Razencro: Main Programming
- MarStarBro: Main Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless],
- Zekuta: Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background
- Crybit: Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.