A mod of Friday Night Funkin where everyone takes their turn singing to the South song from the spooky week.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Canfecin: Made the mod playable
- Neonight: Made the cover
- GenoX – https://github.com/GenoX-Fome/funkin-utau
- Blantados – https://github.com/Blantados/blantados-funkin-utau-main
- ExtendedCentral – https://github.com/ExtendedCentral/FNF-FANMADE-Chromatic-Scales
- Mods used:
- VS Spooky Month – https://gamebanana.com/wips/55279
- VS Mr. Trololo – https://gamebanana.com/wips/56747
- Sunday Night Mickey Mouse – https://gamejolt.com/games/brockenmickeylol/648124
- Friday Night Fever – https://gamebanana.com/mods/310465
- Vs. Sonic.Exe – https://gamebanana.com/mods/316022
- Mii Funkin Vs. eteled – https://gamebanana.com/mods/313084
- DUSTTALE Remastered – https://gamejolt.com/games/FNFdusttaleremastered/644699
- Vs. Freddy Fazbear – https://gamebanana.com/mods/313045
- Vs. Zardy – https://gamejolt.com/games/vs-zardy/645944
- Original song by @Kawai Sprite – https://youtu.be/_Q7J97WD3Gg
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.