A mod of Friday Night Funkin where boyfriend rap-battle against Bendy and the Ink Machine characters in first-person prospector.
One song called “Expendable”, but include 3 different characters.
BF discovers a large cardboard box full of unused projector reels for the chipper show: Bendy the Devil. After viewing these reels, he quickly realizes that something much more sinister is present among them.
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Layzee: Lead dev/Artist/Main Charter
- dkoea_: Main Programmer
- Bacon: Programmer
- Sturm: Composer
- Yetaloz: Artist/Animator
- J4K3: Artist
- Gagato: Artist
- Grossa: Artist
- Adrix: Artist
- Jamm: Artist
- ICBY_ICBM: Artist
- gibz679: Charter
- Goofee: Charter
- Banbuds: Voice Acting
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- RiverOaken : Main Artist/Animator
- You can download the mod for your Cool Desktop PC on here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.