A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rhythm-battle against Cyclops Sonic (Speed.GIF).
It’s pitch black and your vision is blurry, and you see a familiar blue figure… is that… Sonic?
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- DEMO Build Team
- powpow: Main Artist/Director (Created the sprites)
- DeltaB: Musician/Director (Created “Control”)
- TormentedProgram: Main Coder (Did basically all of the coding for the demo build)
- 0Wilde: Charter (Created the Chart)
- Nebula_Zorua: Coder (Helped out with coding
- MTF: Artist (Made all the mechanic assets in the song)
- Later Build Team
- Lemonemy: Musician/3D Artist
- SÃ¥rite: Musician
- Crazii: Artist/Creator of Cyclops
- Decoy: Coder
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
If you’re interested in keeping up with the mod’s development and talking to some other kool katz, join the dev discord server by clicking here 😀
Click here for team Twitter link)
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.