A mod of FNF vs Hypno Lullaby where boyfriend continue to rap-battle against vs Gold/Lost Silver in three new songs.
Who is Gold/Lost Silver?
- Lost Silver is a Creepypasta story about a disturbing haunted Gameboy Color cartridge for the game Pokémon Silver. It has inspired fan-made artwork and a game built on a custom engine.
- Because the story was posted anonymously, it is unknown who wrote it.
- Most fan-work (including this very page) on Pokémon Lost Silver will use ‘Lost Silver’ to refer to the main character of the eponymous game. The story never refers to the character as such. In-game, the character is named ‘…, while the narrator of the pasta calls him ‘Gold’. Calling the character “Lost Silver is purely for the sake of convenience.
- The story is technically not a haunted gaming pasta as absolutely nothing supernatural happens in the story and there’s nothing to suggest that the player character is anymore than a piece of coding in a rom hack.
- The creator is unknown since the story was posted anonymously.
- “Lost Silver” starts off with arms and legs, but the further he goes in the game, he loses them.
- Source (fandom)
Gold/Lost Silver Full Week Mod Credits:
- Kris Gaming : made the full week
Original Hypno Lullaby Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Banbuds: Director, Artist, Animator, Voice Acting
- ash237 : Programmer
- Yoshubs: Programmer
- Adam McHummus: Composer
- TheInnuendo : Composer
- Nimbus Cumulus: Composer
- Uncle Joel: Artist, Animator
- chillinraptor: Artist BG
- ScorchVx : Artist
- SandPlanet: Charter
- Fidy50: Charter
- typic: Artist, Animator
- Mr_NoL: Vocal Edits
- BonesTheSkelebunny01: Artist
- DONATE, to mod creator if you like.
- You can download the game for your Desktop PC on here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.