A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against the most famous plumber in the world, Mr. Mario.
This mod is very faithful to original Super Mario Bros in term of graphic and music. It’ll give you the Mario groove.
- Mushroom Plains
- Bricks and Lifts
- Lethal Lava Lair
- 2 player game
The song starts with Boyfriend in fire form, as you miss each note BF is downgraded into a lower form, until it is gameover. This makes the game very hard, since you can’t miss more than a couple notes before you die, but you can always power up again by hitting the fire flower note when it appears.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Traveler_Snak: Project lead, character sprites, backgrounds, note sprites, charting
- Flarewire: Co-lead, programming, UI design, chromatics
- KrystalPhantasm: Music, rankings sprites
- Mari0_Bot/Just James: Character sprites
- GP12810: Character sprites
- Get the mod for your cool PC on GB
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.