A mod of Friday Night Funkin and FNF Suicide Mickey Mouse where Boyfriend meets Mouse.AVI from Creepypasta once again with some new songs and covers.
- Really Unhappy
- Monochrome (freeplay)
- Faceless (freeplay)
One night on the town you’re spending some time with your hot girlfriend when a certain rodent bump into you. You’re excited to see it’s the one and only Mickey Mouse! But he seems more… down than usual. Eh, everyone has their off days. You offer him a song to cheer him up. Little do you know how much of a mistake that truly is…and you must be so scared sometime but now…he will show you the happiness. You know this will happen again and again…timelines and timelines of the suffering of the rat…you made a mistake…dwarf…remember this for every time you appear on this universe, every suffering that you will see, more than usual, he will come worse and worse than before. You are warned…blue balls.
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your cool high-end desktop PC here.
The Final Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- GhostlyDev : Programmer/ Did some art / ETC
- Adriozer: Musician/Composer
- Alaira: Artist/Suicide Mickey Sprites
- blasterkc8: Musician and Composer
- jcruzg: Faceless BG/Artist
Original Mouse.AVI Credits:
- maymays4days: Director, Composer, Coder
- sonicboiforlife: Asset Provider, Cutscene Animator
- Shadow Mario: Engine
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.