A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against Muse Tunz.
The week is based in a city-scape environment. Gf and Bf are walking home from the store, while a certain hooded man with a microphone walks up to them. He shouts after them to wait up, and they stop. He mentions that he’s seen Bf’s work, and is really inspired by it. So, he requests Bf to teach Muse all that he knows. Over the span of the week, the songs progress in difficulty, as the cutscenes shows Muse is really getting his word’s worth out of Bf’s teachings.
Listen to OST on Youtube
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Jorclai: Director, Musician
- Teensie: Coder, Programmer
- Aka_goshh: Menu artist
- Maka Aikawa: Charter
- Person.exe2222: Charter/Coder (Main menu adjustments)
- Knivesprites: Artist (Bg, custom icons)
- Lone_Drifter: Sprite artist, Logo designer (and also the title screen drawing)
- Download the mod for your Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.