- Nyan Step
- More songs coming soon… Follow the mod creators.
Who is Nyan Cat?
For people living under a rock:
Nyan Cat is a YouTube video uploaded in April 2011, which became an internet meme. The video merged a Japanese pop song with an animated cartoon cat with a Pop-Tart for a torso flying through space and leaving a rainbow trail behind. The video ranked at number 5 on the list of most viewed YouTube videos in 2011. (Wikipedia).
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Nathan S.: Composer for Nyan and Mod Creator
- Adriozer: Composer for Title theme
- Rareblin: Composer for Nyanstep
- SamuelPastelMan: Main Spriter
- Souptime: Main Concept artist for sprites, logo artist
- Timer of Popsicles: Artist for Rock Assets and Stage Background
- Palladium346: Artist for Nyan Cat’s icons
- CinderAShMaker#0666″ Ported mod assets over to Psych Engine, And Made the Demo
- Goobler : Fixed assets for Nyan Cat and Boyfriend Sprites
- ChrisLad : Fixed coding for Nyan Cat, Boyfriend, and Rock assets
- hexar: Fixed build for demo
- Forced to: Charted Nyan
- Dingledorf: Charted Nyanstep
- Shadow Mario: FNF game Engine.
- You can download the mod for your Cool Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their