A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend from the Pibby Universe rhythm-battle against Garcello that was slowly getting corrupted by the virus and becoming glitchy.
After the corruption destroyed everything, you decide to go back to find survivors in the destruction. You stumble across a city you’ve been to before, but it’s all destroyed and abandoned. As you’re searching through the ruins, you see some street lights still on. You notice that someone’s been living around here since there’s nothing damaged in this area (…yet). You walk into an alley way and see a familiar face leaning on the side of the alleyway. It’s Garcello! He’s still alive! You talk to him for a bit and help him calm down after he lost Annie to the corruption…
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Ya_Boi_RJ_: Made this mod (sprites, music, charting, etc.)
- The FNF Pibby Mod Team: Made the Pibby graphic
- Download the mod your cool PC here
Original Garcello Mod Credits:
- atsuover: Art, Music, Coding
- Rageminer: Voice samples, Coding
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.