A mod of Friday Night Funkin where goes BF and GF went shopping in the mall but ending up rhyme battle with SLY.
Updated and remastered with a lot of new songs.
BF decides to treat GF with a little clothes shopping at the mall. Every time they head to the mall, they like to put on a little show and sing his little heart out. Sly has caught many of his shows and knows that someday he’ll out-rap him. But now, Sly finds him once again and is ready to show BF what he’s made of in hopes of getting some clout. Can you defeat Sly in this all-out mall brawl?
- Quake Remix
- Wow Classic
- Hoodie Classic
- Quake Classic
- Demise Classic
- SOUNDTRACK: YouTube, Soundcloud
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Key Authors
- SamTheSly: Director, Music, Sprite Art, Cutscenes, Charting, Voice Acting
- lemonking: Lead Coder
- Runnerdude127: Music, Voice Acting
- Teniente Mantequilla: Psych Engine Porting/Coding
- Vidz : Coder
- Fidget Spinners Animations: Coder
- Zenokwei a.k.a ILuvGemz: Coder
- SuchusShou: Coder
- FatCat122: Sprite Animator
- IL tofu: Sprite Animator
- mmmaple: Sprite Animator
- CritVA: Voice Acting, Quake Remix
- CommanderLilac: Charting
- DiscWraith: Charting
- ZenusPurity_: Modcharting
- Callie Mae: Quake Remix
- Sheenoboo: Quake Remix Charting
- Special Thanks
- TheInnuendo: Guns Instrumental
- ash237: OG Sprite Animation
- GWebDev: Chromatic Aberration Effects
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.