A funny mod of Friday Night Funkin and FNF vs Sonic.EXE where everything had been overhaul to make it bad, or is it actually better, you decide my friends.
- Too Slow
- Unlocked after beating Story Mode on Hard to display sound test option and figure out the two numbers.
- Execute (7,7) sound test unlock numbers
- Endless (12,25) sound test unlock numbers
- Milk (↑↓←→ENTER) on Titlepage to play
but Bad Mod Credits:
- bizzledrizzle: Artist
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credits:
- Rightburst: Director
- Razencro: Main Programming
- MarStarBro: Main Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless],
- Zekuta: Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background
- Crybit: Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu
Original FNF but Bad Mod Credits
- CLF: Art, animation and covers
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.