A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against a Egyptian Mummy that is pissed off.
Made for Funk Jam!
Imagine being brought into existence in a way you heavily dislike, that is pretty much how Izotope the mummy is born. He’s not angry at BF as he doesn’t know them, he just displays a large amount of rage for the simple fact that he’s a mummy. He seeks to breakout of the cycle of being created and erased on repeat!
Listen to the OST on Banbud youtube channel below
- Izofunk (InstaKill, if you miss a single note, it is gameover)
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- The Team
- Banbuds: Director, Artist, VA
- AnthemOverload: Composer
- HyperSAM: Programming
- Fidy50: Charting
- OneilR: Corrections, Artist, Composer
- Jacaris: Composer
- DEAD SKULLXX: Programming
- Special Thanks!
- VanillaPuddingo: Drawing the thumbnail, as I couldnt draw without my pen at the time
- Gegcoin: Tester
- DONATE, if you like
- Always download the mod for your High-End Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.