A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against a Werewolf that is losing control, will a rap-battle rescue him from the depths of hell?
- Before the Storm
- Varcolac (unlockable, after beating story mode with 80% accuracy)
- A main week
- A total of 4 playable songs with two difficulties
- Standard: A difficulty similar to most of the other FNF mods, fun and enjoyable for everyone
- Expert: A difficulty for people who like to challenge themselves
- Voice-acted cutscenes
- A new character – Lycurgus
- A fresh and new menu UI design
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Ardolf : Director/Musician/Menu UI Designer
- Clarre: Cutscene Aritst
- OblivionDowning: Demon Lycurgus Character Icon/Song Cover Artist
- EyesOfObl1vion: Arrow Design/Demon Lycurgus Sprite Artist
- ScorchVx: Lycurgus Sprite Artist/Game Logo Artist
- jyrocopter: Background Artist
- BorbTheOne: Cutscene Aritst
- MaiRaccooN: Cutscene/Thumbnail Aritst
- Uniimations: Promotional Artist
- Kanidths: Helper/Storyboard/Cutscene/Demon Lycurgus Sprite Artist
- kayndeez: Promotional/Cutscene Artist/Menu UI Designer
- Cerbera : Charter
- CyrusFox: Proof Reading/Dialogue Writer
- vMaya: Proof Reading/Dialogue Writer
- super.J.R.F: Dialogue Writer
- avery: Dialogue Writer
- Voice Actors
- Cougar MacDowal: Voice of Lycanthrope
- skieonsta: Voice of Girlfriend
- Vlusky: Trailer Editor/Cutscene Musician and Editor
- OhSoVanilla: Sprite Animator
- NetBa: Varcolac Cover Artist
- Sheenyo: Lycurgus Character Icon Artist
- Always and only download for your Desktop PC on here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.