You are a young rapper with huge ambitions. You enter a city in California, where a tiny man named Mr. Stoop approaches you. He enjoys your music, and wants to know if you could get rid of a pest with your skills…
You enter the area, where nearly every pole is in ruin. All of a sudden, a red-headed woodpecker approaches. It’s almost as if he was expecting you?…
This bird is as crazy as a loon, but his rap game is absolutely unhinged. Do you have what it takes to simmer him down?
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Original Authors
- Walter Lantz: Woody’s Creator
- Ben Hardaway: Woody’s Creator
- Universal Studios: Woody’s Copyright Holders
- Leitmotif Creators
- ChipChop: Some original motifs
- Frank Marsales: “Knock Knock” score
- Darrell Calker: “Everybody Thinks I’m Crazy”, miscellaneous Woody scores
- Clarence Wheeler: Miscellaneous Woody scores
- The Starlighters: “The Woody Woodpecker Polka”
- Eugene Poddany: “Heap Big Hepcat” and “Southern Fried Hospitality” scores
- Walter Greene: Miscellaneous Woody scores
- George Tibbles: “The Woody Woodpecker Song”
- Ramey Idriss: “The Woody Woodpecker Song”
- Voice Actors
- Grace Stafford: Woody’s Vocals & Laugh
- Mel Blanc: Woody’s “GUESS WHO?” and laugh in “Gettin’ Freaky (Pecked Up)”
- Special Thanks
- PillowPepper: he was in the group DM
- Test Tubeh: also gave me the idea LOL
- sofaSoda: personal motivator #2
- Get the mod for your Desktop PC on GB
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.