A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against Wratcher singing to one banger song called “Nevermore” somewhere in a cave.
Currently a WIP demo.
In the middle of the snow, far far away, lies the lost sorrowful survivor under a snowy mountain inside a cave. Wratcher, or so he calls himself.
He had what he loved taken away from him, a happy family is the one thing not all people can get but want.
You stumble upon him as you were looking for a way home. You don’t remember how you got here. But what you know is that this guy is trouble.. or is he?
You got scared looking at his face, as if his two black eyes were staring at your very soul. He could kill you on the spot, but he insist that he wouldn’t. What could he possibly want..?
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Wratcher: Directors, Sprites, Mid-event, Level, Game Over
- DPZmusic: Nevermore
- yon.: Main Menu Art, Level Art’s Lineart
- FlurryWhipDraws: Level Art’s Coloring And Shading
- Wratcher: Sprites, Mid-event, Icons, Logo
- anonymouse: Level Background
- Coders: BCTIX
- Shpeelock: Charters
- MekaZeff111: Wretched
- BruceDaWorst: Hard
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.