A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Ralsei rap-battle against different some other amazing characters.
Welcome to Friday Night Fluffin’, an alternate gaming universe where our lost singing hero, Ralsei, embarks on an adventure in a world he doesn’t belong. FIGHT alongside his soulmate, Isabelle, and discover the secrets this story has to offer, just don’t expect everyone you be to be quite what you think they are!
CHARACTER DISCLAIMER: In Friday Night Fluffin’s Universe, Ralsei and Isabelle’s age is one year apart from each other, I have to say this because some people love to make baseless assumptions without even bothering to check the lore once, with that out of the way, please enjoy! – Sourcy.
Include fun and upbeat songs.
- Week 1
- Cat Call
- Cat Nip
- Week 2
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Developers and Gameplay
- Sourcy: Main Lead, SFM Cutscene Animator, and Dialogue
- GrapeLOL: Epic Programming
- Person.exe: Epic Programming
- YendeyBoy: Epic Programming
- Murasaki_: Epic Programming
- EnhancedSugar: Main Charter
- Irondog888: Co-Charter and Dialogue
- gaminbottomtext:Help with MP4 support
- Ditchu: Sprite Artist
- VoltBox: Sprite Artist
- FloofPuppy: 2D Cutscene Artist
- FoodieMellow: Background Artist
- JULSCA: Composer of ???
- sodatax: Composed all of Week 2
- Sylrica: Main Menu Theme
- Honorable Mentions
- mendeso200: Help with Color Pallets
- Magma Blood: Composed Catcall
- HoldenHanna: Composed Catnip and Catastrophe
- Psych Engine
- ShadowMario: Engine developer
- RiverOaken : Arts and Animations
- Yoshubs: New Input System
- PolybiusProxy: MP4 Loader Extension
- gedehari: Chart Editor’s Sound Waveform Base
- Keoiki: Note Splash Animations
- SandPlanet : Psych Engine Preacher/Major Supporter
- bubba: Guest Composer
Join the Discord! https://discord.gg/YekrYgmq6x
- Always and only download for your Desktop PC on here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.