A mod of Friday Night Funkin where redesigned Boyfriend rhythm-battle against a anthropomorphic rabbit named AlizaBunn, in 6 new songs.
- Listen to the OST on YouTube Channel
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- VS. AlizaBunn Credits
- AlizaBunn: Creator, Director, Main Artist and Animator, Musician for “Smiler” and “Silly Intermission Theme”
- Lexicord: Coder, Big help with Adobe Animate
- Polyfield: Musician for “Aliza”
- Nominal Dingus: Musician for “I’m So Cool” and “Spicy” and made Icons for “Insane”
- Olimac31: Musician for “Bouncy” https://twitter.com/Olimac311
- RoseInTheSkull: Sacrificed their Vocal Coords to Aliza
- RecD: Sacrificed their Vocal Coords for Daddy Dearest
- Honorable Mentions
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.