A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against Auditor from Madness Combat, then Tricky also showed up to rap-battle with Auditor.
This FNF mod may contain spoilers of the Madness Combat plot.
Updated to include a lot of new songs, cool mechanic, and other stuff.
After a long battle against Tricky, GF & BF quickly left the scene. As they escaped, a figure followed in the shadows. Once the two found shelter in a small building, they found that they were not alone, and that he had been watching.
“I’ve been waiting, Boyfriend.”
- Listen to the Songs on Spotify
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- JustBruh: https://www.youtube.com/c/justbruhy (Artist, animator, coder)
- sfgamertalks/sirfitness: https://twitter.com/sfgamertalks (Artist, musician)
- NateTDOM: https://twitter.com/nathanwvg (Artist, animator, charter)
- Egg Overlord: https://gamejolt.com/@EggOverlord (Artist)
- Comodo_: https://twitter.com/ecksdee12455 (Musician)
- Naive: https://twitter.com/TweetsNaive (Assisting Artist)
- ICL: https://twitter.com/AI_C_L (Advertisement lol)
- Always and only Download the mod for your Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.