A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle Beegie, a grumpy purple rabbit!
- Popicle Sticks
- Hop 2 it
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod or other mods they are developing, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Nate Anim8: Main animator/Coder/Composer, and creator of Beegie
- bbpanzu: Secondary Coder/Composer
- art_i_choked: Menu/Promotional Artist
- Shadow Mario : Creator of Psych Engine and Coding Help because Nate is a big dumb dumb idiot face
- SandPlanet: Charting
- isophoro : Dialogue Coding
- Rozebud : Additional Coding Help
- Moop: Voice of Girlfriend
- Phantom Fear: Voice of Beegie (Seriously)
- Jellyfish!: Menu Song Composer
- Special Thanks
- Cloud_Spires: Slight Beegie Design inspiration
- 8-Bit Nostalgia : Main Playtester
- Shadow Mario : Because swag and cool
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.