A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Pico enter the Mario 85 PC game universe and got into a rap-battle with MX.
- High Shovel (freeplay)
- mario-que-te-cojo-en-el-armario (Secret Song – keep changing the difficulty in story mode, and you’ll see it).
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- RiachuC4D: Director, Coder, Charter and Artist
- Plague Hol: Original Creator and Main Artist
- Blue007: Compositor
- Just a Jerk:: uhhh he helped me with the camera of the jumpman stage and uhhhhh he made the funny lord x icon and dfidsdfidssddguihdugs idk but go follow him hes cool i guess uhhhh you know like uhhhhhhh, follow him… yeah yeah follow him hes cool yeah yeah like yeah… oh yeah he also made spinel lost to
- Download the mod for your cool PC
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.