A mod of Friday Night Funkin where it has multiple key supports on Hard mode just like in the Shaggy Mod. Also include recharts.
Remember Extra Key Support is on HARD Mode.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- TheZoroForce240: Coded the mod and made the 9K pixel note assets
- srPerez: Created the original code and assets for extra keys
- KadeDeveloper: Created Kade engine
- Download the mod for your High-End Desktop PC on GB.
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
How to Play:
Custom keybind support:
5 key: 4k controls + N4 (space)
6 key: L1 to R2
7 key: 6k controls + N4 (space)
8 key: N0 – 8 without N4
9 key: N0 – 8
How to change amount of keys:
Go into the chart editor (press 7).
Go to the song tab.
Tick the box with the number next to it for the amount of keys you want.